Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Interview With Anna, from Anna Dressed In Blood

Me : Welcome Anna to my blog (hope you won't kill me)

Anna : Thank you for having me. I probably won’t kill you. You’re not actually in my house.

Me : So, Anna! Would you like to tell us about death? How does it feel?

Anna : It feels like a shrug feels. Most of the time. It’s not so bad, when you don’t think about things.

Me : What was your impression of Cas, when you first saw him?

Anna : I thought he looked different. Like an idiot. Wide-eyed and bleeding on my floor. But he had that knife. A link to the dead I’d never known existed.

Me : Tell us something about your life when you were alive?

Anna : There isn’t much to tell. It was short. But I do remember, baking pies with my mother when I was younger. Isn’t that strange? She wasn’t always awful. She wasn’t, until I got older. Until my father died.

Me : Okey, this will be a little personal question. Is Cas is the first
boy you have ever kissed?

Anna : No. But my first kiss doesn’t count. I was only eight. It was just for play, with a neighbor’s son named Paulo. We saw his parents do it and wanted to try.

Me : If you get a second chance to live your life again, what are those
things you would like to do? Is there any wish list?


Anna : I would like to do everything. Sometimes, I think so. But if I had another life, it might be nice for it to be soft, and quiet. With a boy, and a knife. I suppose he’d have to get rid of the knife.

Me : Well, Anna, thank you for your time and many thank for not killing me.

Anna : Thank you for not being killable. I don’t like doing it


4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love how frank and honest Anna is. I'm so glad she didn't kill you! Haha :)

    - Ellie @ The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read both of these books in the last two weeks, and I loved them. It's cool to see a little more about Anna here!

    My review of Anna posted on my blog this week. I'd love for you to check it out! Anna Dressed in Blood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, I loved interviewing Anna, and I think she didn't deserve to toss in hell :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete